SUPPORTContact us FAQ Find a store Watch registration Watch manuals Privacy and terms Accessibility
Manuals for each of our watches are available for download in PDF format.
Welcome to Support Services. In order to help serve you better, we have assembled the most common questions and answers we are asked by customers. If you still have questions, you are welcome to contact the SCA Customer Service and we will be happy to assist you.
We want everyone who visits the Seiko USA website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?To help us make the Pulasr Watches website a positive place for everyone, we've been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone. The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Seiko USA website.
How are we doing?We've worked hard on the Pulsar Watches website and believe we've achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch. Let us know what you think If you enjoyed using the Pulsar Watches website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We'd like to hear from you in any of the following ways: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and Terms
1. Online Store TermsBy agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
2. General ConditionsWe reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
3. Accuracy, Completeness and Timeliness of InformationWe are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
4. Modification to the Service and PricesPrices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
5. ProductsCertain products may be available exclusively online through the website. Products are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
6. Accuracy of Billing and Account InformationWe reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. Any products that you purchase directly from us through the seikousa.com website can be returned for any reason within thirty (30) days after the product is delivered to you. Returns outside of this thirty (30) day period will not be accepted. When returning a product during the thirty (30) day return period, you will need to list the quantity of the product being returned on the packing slip, as indicated. Next, take the return address label from the top right corner of the packing slip and attach it to the box that you are using to return the product. Then, take the completed packing slip along with the product you are returning and place it in the box. All product packaging and materials, including, without limitation, instructions, warranty card, and batteries must be returned with the product. You are responsible for paying postage costs for the return shipment to us, unless we determine, in our sole discretion, that the return is due to our error. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that the return is due to our error (e.g. we conclude that we shipped the wrong product to you), we will issue you a prepaid shipping label (which must be obtained prior to returning the product by calling our customer service hotline at 800-782-2510 during regular business hours). You are also responsible for all damage that occurs while the product that you are returning is in transit (other than products being returned using a prepaid shipping label, as described above); therefore, we recommend that you insure these return shipments.
8. Errors, Inaccuracies, and OmissionsOccasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
9. Prohibited UsesIn addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of LiabilityYou agree that the sole warranty we provide for products sold to you shall be the limited warranties set forth in the Limited Warranty Booklet contained with each product. A copy of this warranty is available at in your Seiko purchase box. Seiko Corporation of America also provides an extended limited warranty for all products purchased through www.seikousa.com. THE LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE EXTENDED LIMITED WARRANTY REFERENCED ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND ARE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE LIMITED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER OR NOT OCCASIONED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE. In no case shall Seiko Corporation of America, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law. Our entire liability and your exclusive remedy for damages from any cause whatsoever shall be limited to the purchase price for the specific goods that caused the damage and shall include only those damages that are directly related to the cause of the action.
11. Arbitration, No Class ActionsBy purchasing products directly from us, you agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating in any way to your purchase or attempted purchase of any products directly from us shall brought on an individual, and not on a class action basis, shall be subject to binding arbitration, which shall be administered by the American Arbitration Association, held in Bergen County, New Jersey, and decided by one (1) arbitrator, and judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. You acknowledge that, as a result of the foregoing, you understand that you are waiving your right to trial by jury. You further agree that the arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency shall have exclusive authority to resolve any controversies, claims, or other disputes arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Seiko Corporation of America Terms and Conditions of Sale.
12. IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Seiko Corporation of America and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
13. SeverabilityIn the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
14. TerminationThe obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by ceasing to use our site.
15. Entire AgreementThe failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
16. Governing LawThese Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of laws.
17. Changes to Terms of ServiceYou can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
18. Contact InformationQuestions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
19. Free ShippingFREE STANDARD SHIPPING VALID ON ALL U.S. PURCHASES MADE AT SEIKOUSA.COM SHIPPING TO THE 48 CONTIGUOUS STATES. SHIPPING DISCOUNT IS APPLIED AT CHECKOUT WHEN STANDARD SERVICE IS SELECTED. NOT VALID IN STORES. CANNOT BE APPLIED TO PREVIOUS PURCHASES AND CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. FREE SHIPPING IS NOT APPLICABLE ON ORDERS WITH NEXT DAY AIR DELIVERY SERVICE SELECTED. STANDARD SHIPMENT DELIVERY TIME IS 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS SUBJECT TO PROCESSING TIME AND ITEM AVAILABILITY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS OFFER, PLEASE CALL SEIKO USA AT 201.529.5730.
Fields marked with * are required